Friday, February 27, 2009

Okay, I've Gone and Done It

Well, here goes. I have wanted to blog for a long time, and you ladies have really inspired me. In this blog I plan to talk about many aspects of my life. I hope to cover my experience as a parent, food I like, surviving a severe case of postpartum depression, weight loss, my horses, and anything else that catches my interest. I know this isn't much of a post, but I must be out the door to go try this new vegetarian restaurant in town. After that, I am going to hear a friend of mine play with his music partner. The show is in a Unitarian church, so hopefully I won't spontaneously combust when I walk through the door.
Later,
Em

7 comments:

  1. Oh Yay!!! Good for you AofG!!! I am so excited!!!
    Good Good end to bad days!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Dena! Welcome! Well, they had to roll me outa the veg restaurant. lol! Actually, it was their fault as they gave me an entire serving bowl of soup. It was full of vegetables, buckwheat noodles, tofu and mushrooms. I brought an entire quart home. I also had rice cooked in coconut milk with fresh mango. It was all in all yummalicious!! Getting teary eyed as Puff the Magic Dragon is playing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My best email today!!! I am looking forward to your blog and learning more about Sophiadillo and the horses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the new site. As a fellow survivor of a moods disorder I can relate to much of what you are saying. Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. DRAT, fifth.

    I'm such a loser....
    We'll look forward to whatever you have to say, AofG..

    Just keep the words coming!

    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 6th! Ha, in the top 10, that counts! Congrats! And the sun just started shining today...cold but beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woot woot
    I was wondering when this would come about:)

    ReplyDelete