Thursday, May 28, 2009

Mr. No Dangles

I had a perty studcolt and he'd prance fer me,
When he saw a mare.
I'd put a studchain on him when I took him out,
But he didn't care.
He hurt me real bad,
I mean bad,
So I called it a day.
The next day I picked up the phone and I called the vet,
Said I was down 'n out.
The colt would need to soon be freed of swinging bits,
There was no doubt.
The doc was on call,
He removed the balls,
And the mares they still grieve...
Mr. No Dangles,
Mr. No Dangles,
Mr. No Dangles at last!

Anyone else have silly words to famous songs?
Have fun!!

6 comments:

  1. FIRST:)

    Hey, that's a great song!

    Love the title.
    I'll get back at ya about my addition to your creations..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh heck, I ain't that creative.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laughing too hard to come up with lyrics! You are one creative person.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AofG
    I wanted to address your question from JRs blog.
    If, you owned your property the only real question would be your own family's safety and your own.
    And then, it would be solely a question of whether or not you wanted to make the investment in the animal.
    Boarding can add so many dimensions.
    I have no doubt you will assess all the information and make a good choice.
    Honestly, I think you have already been making it on a regular basis.
    And will continue to do so based on improvement or lack or regression of.
    Cuz you are smart and responsible like that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clever girl. Such a poet. When are you coming back to free falling?

    ReplyDelete